Credit score took a BIIIIGG hit and I don't know why

Mighty Favog

I also had a very similar situation some time ago, and it took me a while to figure out why my credit score was changed. But luckily, now, almost four months later, the score is back to normal, and I'm happy because I need to fix my car, and it costs a lot. I bought the car a year ago, and only this month I got into an accident. And it is very unpleasant, because I need to repair it and spend some money, and those expenses are unplanned. I read the guide for car repairs, and it provided me with some info on how and where I can make some extra money. I still haven't taken some action because I have previous experience, and this time I want to find more info to do the right step.

Edited by RobertHurley

3 hours ago, RobertHurley said:

I also had very similar situation some time ago, and it took me a while to figure out why my credit score was changed. But luckily now, almost four month later the score is back to normal, and I'm happy because I need to fix my car, and it costs a lot

Robert, you say you DID figure out what happened??

On 5/4/2022 at 3:54 PM, JL Sargent said:

As a Costco Citicard member, I guess I can check my score anytime. My current score is 797 and its been about that for the last 6 months. The statement said I have too few accounts that require regular payments??? That makes no sense to me.

ur what they(the people that want to suck off your debt) call a deadbeat. Me too. F 'em