New avr Looking for suggestions

Heritage_Head

Hello my Klipsch family (Been awhile since my last post)

Another receiver has bit the dust 😞…. So I’m back researching. I have always really liked pioneer elite Mcacc but, i’m now reading about this new Dirac Live.. all opinions are welcome.

good to see you all! 

Hello my Klipsch family (Been awhile since my last post)

Another receiver has bit the dust [emoji20]…. So I’m back researching. I have always really liked pioneer elite Mcacc but, i’m now reading about this new Dirac Live.. all opinions are welcome.

good to see you all! 
You could stick with pioneer. The new models have both Mcaa and dirac

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Greetings Heritage_Head.

It seems it's been quite some time since I've seen that somewhat disturbing Avatar leaping off the page.😀

You could go older with the Pioneer, though you might deal with more failure issues do to age.  

• Like 1

Lmao 🤣 😂😂

It’s very good to see you too Shiva! On my older pioneer sc-55 the DSP went out (I think that’s what it’s called). Apparently there was an issue with those chips ,and mine went out past the time that they would replace them. My latest AVR is a Yamaha I bought it used and I believe the same thing happened it..you turn it on but the speakers are gone. It turns on but the speakers won’t engage.

• Like 1

I have an SC85 that I have been thinking of selling... full set up with all boxes and packing.

I don't have a HT set up any longer, and I don't think I will have one soon, so having this sit here is just wasteful.

perfect operational and cosmetic condition.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Schu said:

I have an SC85 that I have been thinking of selling... full set up with all boxes and packing.

Schu nice to see you..(Are you rolling with the La Scala‘s?)

Please send me a message what you want for that. I’ll read up on it and see if it has what I’m looking for. Thanks