*Feeler* WTB k402

No.4

I am wrapping up some of my winter projects, and starting up my spring projects for this year. I need a project for late summer, fall next winter….I plan ahead. I am looking for a K402. I only need a single, either version, preferably the mumps version, but not critical. A broken horn is fine. (I seem to recall a thread were someone’s horns either got damaged somehow or broken in shipping, those would work) I am in no hurry, just testing the waters. I would prefer to stay local so I can pick up potentially, but that is a tall order. Localish is okay. I am 2 hours from St. Louis, 2 hours from Evansville In and 45 minutes from Paducah. Before the end of the year I will potentially travel to south west Florida, southern Wisconsin and Atlanta. Again no huge hurry.

I would of course consider a unbroken pair if the deal was right.

Thanks.

3 hours ago, No.4 said:

My apologies, I was probably thinking of k510s. That’s what I get for too much multi tasking!

I had  figured that was the case , and  no reason for you to apologize  at all .