DIY Center channel to pair with H-700's

Gcyrusday

HELLO EVERYONE, I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A DIY CENTER CHANNEL TO GO WITH MY H-700'S (HERESY) BUT I REALL NEED SOME HELP...ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND PATIENCE. I WOULD LOVE TO DO A WTMW WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS BUT NEED TO KEEP THE COST DOWN. WHAT I WILL NEED HELP WITH THE MOST IS THE CROSSOVER. I AM VERY OPEN TO ANY IDEAS AND OR SUGGESTIONS SEEING I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING DIY. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BUILD A PAIR OF SUBWOOFERS IN NEAR FUTURE AS WELL.

• Like 1

There's always enough parts for sale on eBay to build anything Heresy related.

I'm using a third Heresy sitting upright as a center and it works awesome.

Byv the way, your caps lock button seems to be stuck.  🙂

• Like 1

On 4/23/2022 at 7:07 PM, Gcyrusday said:

HELLO EVERYONE, I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A DIY CENTER CHANNEL TO GO WITH MY H-700'S (HERESY) BUT I REALL NEED SOME HELP...ADVICE, GUIDANCE AND PATIENCE. I WOULD LOVE TO DO A WTMW WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS BUT NEED TO KEEP THE COST DOWN. WHAT I WILL NEED HELP WITH THE MOST IS THE CROSSOVER. I AM VERY OPEN TO ANY IDEAS AND OR SUGGESTIONS SEEING I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING DIY. WOULD ALSO LIKE TO BUILD A PAIR OF SUBWOOFERS IN NEAR FUTURE AS WELL.

Ok so I think I'm putting the H-700 center on hold for now I just purchased a complete 5.1 klipsch Synergy set (2) F1's a sc.5 with (2) surrounds and a ksw-10 sub so I'm thinking about taking the assorted parts for DIY projects starting with a center channel from the (2) F1's

On 4/23/2022 at 7:07 PM, Gcyrusday said:

By the way my new DIY center plan using parts from two F1's is to pair with (2) F-30's front L&R (2) B-20's L&R rear surrounds (2) L&R side surrounds with (2)ksw-10 subs plus (2) side surrounds for hight speakers for my 7.2 Home Theater system and have a totally separate system for music using the Heresy speakers for L&R mains with various other speakers I have. Some of these other speakers will be used for DIY projects.

• Like 1