[SOLD] Pair of Eminence Kappalite 3012HO Neo

jcn3

Get these hard to find speakers quickly!  Only played 2 hours and are in essentially new condition.  Would have returned them to Parts Express, but I did install them so there are a few tiny marks on the gasket next to four screw holes (so I can't return them . . . ).  Since they're so new, of course I have all of the original packaging!

They're $420/pr from Parts Express (when they're in stock).  Price is $350 for the pair.  Cash, please.

Hoping to find a buyer in New England so can arrange a direct drop-off.  Prefer not to ship, but PM me if you want to discuss!

FYI -- I'm also jcn3 on Head-Fi and Audiogon if you want to check out my feedback.

Thanks!

image.thumb.png.f2b2ef37054e02b258aed4ab5cf6e8e2.png

• Like 1

• jcn3 changed the title to FS: Pair of Eminence Kappalite 3012HO Neo
On 4/25/2022 at 10:02 AM, jcn3 said:

Get these hard to find speakers quickly!  Only played 2 hours and are in essentially new condition.  Would have returned them to Parts Express, but I did install them so there are a few tiny marks on the gasket next to four screw holes (so I can't return them . . . ).  Since they're so new, of course I have all of the original packaging!

They're $420/pr from Parts Express (when they're in stock).  Price is $350 for the pair.  Cash, please.

Hoping to find a buyer in New England so can arrange a direct drop-off.  Prefer not to ship, but PM me if you want to discuss!

FYI -- I'm also jcn3 on Head-Fi and Audiogon if you want to check out my feedback.

Thanks!

These are the very best woofers to convert 40+ year old Heresys into Super Heresys.

• Like 2

Hey ClaudeJ1, Why did you pull them out after only 2 hours?

I just entered into the exciting world of Audio Upgrading and bought a good pair of 1980 H1's They have new Caps and sound pretty good on their own but I just can't help wanting a little more from them. I was directed to your Super Heresy post by a member in a Klipsch group on FB. I was asking about porting the H1 like the H4's are and was advised to look you up. Wow, awesome work you have laid out here, and there. Thank you for your service.

But why did you pull them out after 2 hours?

Thanks for your time and your help.

Mike

13 hours ago, skaggz02 said:

Hey ClaudeJ1, Why did you pull them out after only 2 hours?

I just entered into the exciting world of Audio Upgrading and bought a good pair of 1980 H1's They have new Caps and sound pretty good on their own but I just can't help wanting a little more from them. I was directed to your Super Heresy post by a member in a Klipsch group on FB. I was asking about porting the H1 like the H4's are and was advised to look you up. Wow, awesome work you have laid out here, and there. Thank you for your service.

But why did you pull them out after 2 hours?

Thanks for your time and your help.

Mike

I think you've got people confused -- Claude is the innovator who's been researching and reporting on the opportunities for enhancing Heresys through the threads below.  Claude, along with many others, love the 3012ho speakers.  Above, Claude said "These are the very best woofers to convert 40+ year old Heresys into Super Heresys."

I'm selling the speakers because I enjoy learning and experimenting -- Klipsch Heritage speakers are a great platform for that.  So things come and go.  My specific decision is to reallocate these funds towards some Cornwall Is (when I find the right pair).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jcn3 said:

My specific decision is to reallocate these funds towards some Cornwall Is (when I find the right pair).

So ported heresy's were the drug that got you hooked, so now you want a bigger ported box. Nice! It's a great "disease" to have. LOL.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

So ported heresy's were the drug that got you hooked, so now you want a bigger ported box. Nice! It's a great "disease" to have. LOL.

yes!  but i actually came down the hi-fi affliction many years ago when i was 10 years old -- the klipsch variant is new! 🙂

• Like 1

• jcn3 changed the title to [SOLD] Pair of Eminence Kappalite 3012HO Neo