For Sale: Cornwall IV Black Ash (NFS)

Darkscience

Hey, 

I am planning to move this year and will be downgrading in space. I will probably get some bookshelf speakers to replace these. I struggle with selling them because they sound terrific but it is inconvenient to move. My new work requires me to move around a bit. They come from a smoke and pet free environment and I have babied them, really like new, less than 100 hours of listening time is my guess. 

Hey sorry not looking for trades right now. Just want to sell the speakers but I appreciate the interest and offer. I think they will take some time to sell, not a lot of immediate interest in them. 

My wife and I will be home from vacation Wednesday. I’ll talk to her about them, but we may need to do some haggling. Lol on the price. Lord knows they are worth the price. But the wife ( aka ) boss has the last day with large purchases like this
  • Like 1

I hear ya and completely understand. I really wish I could help you out with a trade but I am just not interested in anything at the moment. Trying to reduce the amount of stuff I own is the goal. I also priced them at the anything lower and I rather keep them price but I guess it does not hurt to ask, just send me a PM with what you are looking at when your ready for that, never hurts to try.

• Like 1

• Darkscience changed the title to For Sale: Cornwall IV Black Ash (NFS)