Klipsch Heresy Industrial Ported (HIP) w/Aluminum Trim Pair (SOLD)

Frzninvt

I am reluctantly offering one pair of my Heresy HIP's for sale.  They are in excellent condition and are from 1985 I am offering them locally since shipping them would be extremely cost prohibitive.  I will have some photos up this evening as I have to size them down for this forum.  I even have the plastic bottom pole mounts for them as well.  They had easy duty as my side surround speakers I moved my Front Effects HIP's into there role and will be using something different for my Front Effects.  Looking to get $750 for the pair as they are not that common especially in good to very good condition and fully functional.  (Photo below for likeness, same style and layout)

Heresy HIP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yes Burlington, VT area.  I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer.  I actually want to sell my entire speaker system for $5900 and that includes all the Klipsch speakers including these HIP's.  So three La Scala's, two Cornwall's, and four Heresy HIP's.  All in excellent condition.  I just am looking to downsize considerably.

• Like 2

Sorry, no spare drivers or crossovers they are all being utilized.  I just sold my spare K-42/EVM-12L woofer as well.  All the bigger Heritage have top notch networks, new wiring, and gold plated spade lugs.  My signature has what is currently in them.

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, Frzninvt said:

Yes Burlington, VT area.  I am willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer.  I actually want to sell my entire speaker system for $5900 and that includes all the Klipsch speakers including these HIP's.  So three La Scala's, two Cornwall's, and four Heresy HIP's.  All in excellent condition.  I just am looking to downsize considerably.

I would have thought Gilbert would have been all over that. Sorry to see you letting all of that go. I want your range expander if you no longer need that. Did you sell the DBX stuff?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frzninvt said:

Sorry, no spare drivers or crossovers they are all being utilized.  I just sold my spare K-42/EVM-12L woofer as well.  All the bigger Heritage have top notch networks, new wiring, and gold plated spade lugs.  My signature has what is currently in them.

I am not asking if you have any spares of anything.  I am asking what is in the HIPs that you are selling.  Your signature does not list that.  Thank you.

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

I am not asking if you have any spares of anything.  I am asking what is in the HIPs that you are selling.  Your signature does not list that.  Thank you.

Kinda what I thought but I did not want to jump in and speak for you.:)

16 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

They have the steel stamped frame K-42 woofers, the K-55M midranges with the 8 hole K-700 horn, and the K-77M tweeter and the HIE networks stock.

I would also take some a/d/s L-980, L-880, L400 or L300 series speakers as partial trade.

• 1 month later...
  • Frzninvt changed the title to Klipsch Heresy Industrial Ported (HIP) w/Aluminum Trim Pair (SOLD)