NLFS: Tandberg 3002A Stereo Preamp, Restored

Bonzo

I have a fully restored Tandberg 3002A preamp made in Norway. Restoration was done about a year ago by a tech in San Diego CA. I have the documentation on all that was done. I can provide more details to potential buyers. It performs flawlessly and sounds great, especially the MC phono stage. Works great with both SS and tube amplifiers. It even has a dedicated headphone amp with volume control. It comes with the original detachable 8' power cord. Cosmetically, it is in excellent condition. I just have too much stuff and I'm trying to thin the heard. It will be professionally packed and shipped via FedEx ground. I would like $450 for it plus shipping. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you!

Tand, 1.jpg

Tand, 2.jpg

Tand, 3.jpg

Tand, 4.jpg

Tand, 5.jpg

Tand, 6.jpg

Tand, 7.jpg

I have an Apt Holman preamp that was also restored but by a different tech. For those not familiar, it is well known for its performance and excellent phono stage. It was designed by Tom Holman, the TH of THX, back in the early 80's. Performance and sound wise, it and the Tandberg are a toss up in my opinion. I do have the matching  Apt Holman amplifier so I kind of want to keep them as a set, at least for now. I also have a Acurus L10 line stage as well as others. Just a bit preamp poor right now. 

• Bonzo changed the title to NLFS: Tandberg 3002A Stereo Preamp, Restored