Sold: Klipsch Forte II

jwc

Klipsch Forte II for sale

I’ve had these a very long time.  I’m not the original owner.  They play just fine.  They were in my bedroom for over a decade and were “my wife’s” speakers hooked up to the Onkyo stereo that I’ve had forever.

I’m not the original owner.  They guy I bought them from lived in Atlanta and he sold stereo stuff out of his house.  He said he made one mod….and that is filled the base with sand as it” greatly improved the bass”.  Well, I didn’t take that bottom cover off the risers to fool with.

I haven’t done a single thing to them.  Never took out a driver to look at nothing.

I really kept for nostalgia.  Wife wants them gone.

I consider them in good shape for their age.  The grills are solid.  Those grills have collected dust over the years and I’m not going to attempt any cleaning.

I’m in Carrollton GA.  Pick up $900.  Paypal Friends and Family.  No cash.

12 hours ago, John Chi-town said:

What do the cones look like on the passive radiators?

Thanks,

John

Gosh, I thought I uploaded pics of those.

Both intact w/o tear.  One does have dust cap pushed in.  I'll upload more images.

jc

On 5/9/2022 at 9:41 AM, jwc said:

Both intact w/o tear.  One does have dust cap pushed in.  I'll upload more images.

I’ve pulled dust caps like that out with with a vacuum cleaner…. I control the suction strength with a hose that has an adjustable vent hole and works great.

miketn

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • jwc changed the title to Sold: Klipsch Forte II