Schu unboxing thread

That or Klipsch moderator didn't want anyone to see how gently packages are handled during shipping.  I just ordered a Gramophone from India. It was shipped using FedEx and it arrived a total loss.  The horn was crushed and the wooden cabinet broken.   FedEx is the absolute worst.

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

• Sad 2

LOL!   Yeah.     My wife ordered some mexican ceramic cassarole dishes. They were delivered FedEx. The delivery guy thru them up on the porch when he delivered. I heard the thud.   They were broken in a 100 pieces.     It seems FedEx would train their drivers better.  They must have had enough complaints by now.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I asked for it to be removed... I felt it had run it's course and sometimes those threads, like my Jubilee unpacked thread, will garner ill will.

as I make changes or if something happens, I will update.

so in essence... IT'S MY FAULT. 😛

52039502157_2f669a7547_k.jpg

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mopardave said:

That or Klipsch moderator didn't want anyone to see how gently packages are handled during shipping.  I just ordered a Gramophone from India. It was shipped using FedEx and it arrived a total loss.  The horn was crushed and the wooden cabinet broken.   FedEx is the absolute worst.

IMG_1017.JPG

IMG_1019.JPG

IMG_1015.JPG

Where's the "holy f...!" emoji on this thing?

• Haha 3

I’ll be the contrarian here - I have had nothing but good luck with FedEx over the many years I’ve been in the hobby.

For me, it is my carrier of choice and has always delivered the quickest - . Luck o’ the draw?

• Like 2

On 5/4/2022 at 1:50 PM, babadono said:

somewhere in India to Mt. Morris Meeeeeeechigan...what could go wrong?1?!:ph34r:

In my area, FedEx just plain sucks.  On top of the shitty delivery service, it was not packed properly to protect that tin horn.   

Oft times a good delivery can depend on the last guy to handle the package. As seen on youtube vids, that delivery guy at times plays the game, kick the package.

On another note, all I see on this thread, is some good humor.  Thanks for the laughs.👍