Fraizer speaker

I want to thank you guys for letting me in my namennus Troy Terry I am from Hope Ar. I have owned several pair i think Paul Klipsch speakers are some of the best made on this rock we call earth. Ok I got old Frazier speaker 2 way the old crossover is still inside I don't have a clue how to wire it up can anyone help me 

• Moderators

Hi Troy, welcome to the Forum. 

If you take some photos of the crossover and post them here we can help you. 

Jim Hunter, the Historian, and Curator of the Klipsch Museum of Audio History is in Hope, and could help you also if you scheduled at time to meet him at the Museum Visitor's Center (on Division St., right next door to the Clinton Birthplace Home National Historic Site.

18 hours ago, Troy T said:

I want to thank you guys for letting me in my namennus Troy Terry I am from Hope Ar. I have owned several pair i think Paul Klipsch speakers are some of the best made on this rock we call earth. Ok I got old Frazier speaker 2 way the old crossover is still inside I don't have a clue how to wire it up can anyone help me 

It'll help if you post in one of the correct forum sections.  This section is for reporting technical issues with the website.

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

It'll help if you post in one of the correct forum sections.  This section is for reporting technical issues with the website.

Thanks for pointing that out Wuzz, no one will see this here. Do you have a suggestion where it should go? I can move it.