SOLD: Klipsch Forte 1s with Crits tweeter diaphragms & cross overs

dan.derby

Second owner. I purchased them from the original owner in early 2021. They had been in his climate controlled warehouse for some time.

He documented the serial number on one (#8656832 - the tag was loose) and that they were bought together. The tag(s) are gone to tag heaven.

Crites titanium tweeter diaphragms were installled. Originals will be included. The Crites cross overs for that time (2013) were also installed. 

Bobby Crites (RIP) personally did not recommend the midrange diaphragms at the time and told the original ower that.

Walnut finish which was just reoiled (see photos). Cabinets and dust cover fabrics in excellent shape. Some abrasion on passive radiator dust caps but no harm no foul.

Sound great but I have three sets of Klipsch speakers and these are just too much for my tiny listening space. 

These are currently set up and I'd be happy to demo - N. Hampton, NH (03862). I've run these with a 2 watt Decware tube amp and a 400 watt Bryston 4B SST. Both sounded great.

If you want them shipped, you will need to manage that because it's above my pay grade.  I have them listed at $1350 on FB, CL and USAUDIOMART. Will put them on eB*y eventually...yuck.  

Since there's a size limit on what I can post (one setup and one when I was oiling them), here's a link to reasonably large images:  https://www.danderby.com/forte

I'm email@danderby.com if you want to contact me directly. Thanks, Dan

01_20220523_165104.jpg

02_20220522_144143.jpg

Edited by dan.derby
SOLD

• 1 month later...
  • dan.derby changed the title to SOLD: Klipsch Forte 1s with Crits tweeter diaphragms & cross overs

I wish I'd paid attention to all your comments. Might have saved me some discussion with the buyer! They sold locally and quickly. Sorry I didn't remember to come back an edit the post. I do miss them.