For Sale: 2ea RF5’s, 1ea RC7(all 3 real Cherry veneer) 2ea RS7’s All in Excellent/Near Mint condition w/factory cartons, manuals, etc. See ad for pricing

MarkBK

For Sale: As we prepare for downsizing it is time to sell  my beloved Klipsch speakers. In excellent to near mint condition the speakers are: the Klipsch RF-5s in Cherry real wood veneer, RC-7 in Cherry real wood veneer and the RS-7 Black surround speakers. I believe the RF5’s and RC7 were built in the Hope Arkansas facility. I am the original owner, have all the original factory cartons and manuals. All the speakers have 8” woofers and 8” Tractrix horns with 1” titanium drivers. 2each 8” woofer in each RF5, 2 ea 8” woofer in the center MTM channel and 1 ea” woofers in the RS7s. The RS-7s have dual 8” tractrix horns with 1” titanium drivers.  For Hifi Audio - the RF’5s are simple outstanding and very efficient. I’ve run McIntosh tube as well as  Arcam and Outlaw Audio SS equipment for power. For surround sound and Home Theater applications, this system delivers an enveloping movie theater experience. I thought these would by my end game speakers, but the need to downsize has made the painful decision to part with them, necessary. Grills are still in working order - one grill posts did crack on one of the RF5s, but was repaired and is fully functional. I take excellent care of my equipment and these are extremely close to new condition. No smoking, pets, and the kids never used the system. It was only used for music and occasional movies. See the pictures for details. I also have both stock or upgraded crossovers for the RF-5’s (factory crossovers with upgraded Clarity and Mundorf capacitors, Mills resistors and original factory inductors, and solid copper speaker jacks). I have additional pictures available to send for details of these beautiful speakers.

Local pickup in ILLINOIS (Chicago suburbs). 

RF-5’s:$700.00

RC-7: $650.00

RS-7’s: $500.00 

RC7 back pic.jpg

RF5s-RC7 pic2.jpg

RF5-RC7 pic.jpg

Edited by MarkBK
Added pair of RS-7 pics
  • Like 3

• MarkBK changed the title to For Sale: 2ea RF5’s, 1ea RC7(all 3 real Cherry veneer) 2ea RS7’s All in Excellent/Near Mint condition w/factory cartons, manuals, etc. See ad for pricing
30 minutes ago, Emile said:

Guess NOT ... NO response :( 

Sorry, my apologies, Just saw your posts. The factory cartons do have foam inserts, so it might be possible. Let me think about it for a day or. In the meantime email me your address so I can calculate shipping costs.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, jjptkd said:

The RS-7's are great surrounds looks like @MarkBK may be willing to ship?

Yeah, but they are almost as wide as my Cornwall's so it won't free up any space :(  But, if @MarkBK is willing to ship them for free (FL, zip 33702), I'll take them :) 

11 hours ago, Emile said:

And ... another day passed :( Offer retracted :( 

Shipping prices right now are insane I recently sold one of my Sunfire 600 amplifiers packed it myself and it still cost $190 to ship from WA to AL-- $190!!

• Sad 1

On 6/9/2022 at 5:37 PM, Emile said:

Yeah, but they are almost as wide as my Cornwall's so it won't free up any space :(  But, if @MarkBK is willing to ship them for free (FL, zip 33702), I'll take them :) 

LOL! Thanks, but I’ll pass on offering free shipping at this time. I use to own Cornwalls - a classic for sure. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jjptkd said:

Shipping prices right now are insane I recently sold one of my Sunfire 600 amplifiers packed it myself and it still cost $190 to ship from WA to AL-- $190!!

….And that’s why I’m looking for Local Pickup. LEt alone the shippers mishandling gear that weighs a bit. I just had 4 shipments recently - one from England had a large gouge in the carton. -just missing the new amplifier inside. Two of the other shipments also had carton damage, but luckily they were double boxed. All from different carriers - FedEx, UPS and DHL.

• Like 1