more stupid ebay sellers

Hofy

Awww maann - going from KG 5.5 to BOSE??!?? I did not think it would be true that somebody would give up Klipsch for BOSE, but there it is. I am half-tempted to e-mail this dude and see what he is willing let those speakers go for (set up a second HT in the basement)? From what I hear, those KG-5.5 are supposed to be some nice speakers and they need to be in much more deserving home than that. If they where La Scalas or even K-horns, I would definitly talked to him (but I would have a hard time imagining somebody giving up Las of K-horns for bose). East Stroudsburg, PA is about a 5 hour drive from here. Not only that, it'll give me an excuse to go up there to get some skiing in since that is right in the Poconos.

To add - and to give the guy a benefit of a doubt - perhaps he just got merried or something and his wife made him get rid of the Klispch for the oh-so-yuppie and oh-so-wife-friendly Bose.

I could have done a better "burning" job with a cutting torch set to full. LOL

Napalm was probably used to bring the pain out,I would like to use the same method on the owner.

Selling Klipsch for...B0$e!? I guess the current owner is moving to a 1/2 apartament.The kitchen is in the closet the closet is in the living room and the toilet is the bed and love seat!The B0$e fits these conditions well.