Brooks/Capehart 414n Amplifiers, Restored

jackrcox

Hello All, 

Testing the waters on this, but I was debating on letting go my set of Brooks/Capehart 414n Amplifiers that have been restored by Precision Audio Labs. The clarity on these is absolutely stunning and they sound fantastic with my pair of LaScalas and put out a measured 24 watts @ 3% Thd, 10 watts @ 1.2% Thd, and 5 watts @ .79%. They have been ever so slightly modified to add a power switch on the back, a detachable power cable, RCA inputs, and an LED light signifying warmup; all things that I felt greatly helped usability compared to stock without detracting from their historical design.

I currently have far too many amps and while this was a pet project of mine, I feel like I need to thin down the number I have and I was hoping someone would see an interest in these. As far as a price, I have nothing set in stone yet as assigning a value for these is all over the place. Given their nature, I would prefer pickup in St. Louis if at all possible. Feel free to DM me an offer or shoot me any questions you may have. 

Thanks,

Jack

Screenshot_20220603-151214_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1