finished my Forte 1 grills

Idontknow

Very nice work. I always liked the tan linen on the original Dynaco Speakers. That "Danish" influence looks very much nicer than boring old black.

I never did quite figure out why speaker designers locked onto black with such a death grip. I can't say I've ever had a house where a bunch of big black boxes "enhanced" the decor. 

Yup - nice setup there! Looks nice in the room!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I am picking up a pair of 1's tomorrow, I watched a couple of your videos and it helped make the choice. I was torn on the Heresy 1. I had a question on the covers and the company that you got the speakers from. Did you have the speakers before and they redid them our all one purchase? I didnt see the second video on the covers, did the resto company include embedded magnets or did you add something to attach the grill covers? Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 11:19 PM, Idontknow said:

They came more white in color but I felt it looked a bit too loud in appearance so I stained them in brewed coffee for a day an hung them out to dry naturally in the sun. I wanted to match them as close to my Dynaco A10’s as much as possible. I’ll get the Klipsch badges next. Pic 1

D5555859-95DA-413D-B32A-76E20B64ED39.jpeg

Fantastic look. 🙂

• Like 2