Where to Demo

31 minutes ago, the real Duke Spinner said:

Disappointing response here, KlipscHites 🙄

C'mon Help people out

It's hard to justify spending $$$ on speakers you have only heard on the internetz

What do you expect? You’ve only have this posted for two days, not to mention that there may not be many folks close to you that even have any of these units.  I would recommend that you join any number of Klipsch Facebook groups where you will get a lot more exposure.

• Haha 1

@jimjimbo -- i think he's wanting the thread to be people who are willing to volunteer to let others come listen to their klipsch speakers.

for new heritage speakers, the best place in metro boston to go is audio/video therapy in nashua, nh.  they always have heresys, fortes, cornwalls, and klipschorns on the floor in the store.  they recently brought in some la scalas and apparently will have the new jubilees pretty soon.

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 6/9/2022 at 4:20 AM, the real Duke Spinner said:

How about a tread on where one may actually listen to a proposed purchase ??

I am South of Rochester ,New York. 

390 South Exit 9

KH, KLF 30, JBL 4430

Jolida CD, Crown K2 QuickSilver FF pre

The Speaker Shop in Amherst. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 5:39 PM, LTusler said:

I bought my Jubes sound unheard.  Sometimes you just have to make a leap of faith, oh and a DSP helps too.

Even I didnt do that... After waffling back and forth for YEARS, I finally listened to a pair thanks to E. I otherwise might have missed my chance to buy the last new pair ever sold.

Thank you good sir.

52209770305_d45f892f1e_h.jpg

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Schu said:

Even I didnt do that... After waffling back and forth for YEARS, I finally listened to a pair thanks to E. I otherwise might have missed my chance to buy the last pair ever sold new.

Thank you good sir.

52209770305_d45f892f1e_h.jpg

Your welcome....Wow I did not have the rugs in front of them when you were here..I had forgotten that fact.

• Like 1

It would be a real drive for you, but Paducah Home Theater, in Paducah KY. is the place.  Best pricing available that I have seen anywhere.  You need to call in advance and make an appointment.  Pricing on internet is LP. Call for real prices, anyway I have not heard of a current Heritage product being unavailable to audition.  Considering replacing my forte II with current forte IV.  I am planning a trip down, just over a 3-hour drive for me, to audition the forte IV, and Cornwall IV.  Want to see if my 56-year-old ears can hear much of a difference prior to pulling the trigger.  

Paducah Home Theater