Klipsch professional KP 3002

Chewdude44

Looking to sell my pair of Klipsch pro KP 3002. These baby's are not pretty but boy do the sound great and can really scream if you through some watts at them. But like I said in my other posts I'm running out of room and the man cave is over flowing with speakers and in getting the horns from my lovely wife. 

Listing says 500 but for the Klipsch guys first one to come with 425 gets them. 

https://reno.craigslist.org/ele/d/sparks-klipsch-kp-3002/7494412130.html

• Like 2

Yah I hate to get rid of them there great for my garage and they can get so loud you can hear them a block away from my house. Tested shortly on several occasions lol. I wonder if they sound similar to the new jubilee but I haven't heard him yet. 

On 6/9/2022 at 7:18 PM, Chewdude44 said:

I wonder if they sound similar to the new jubilee but I haven't heard him yet. 

No, they won't sound similar, but this is a great model! They would make a superb small p.a..

the KP-3002 is a 2 way Pro  speaker  for PA ,  or DJ work  , the  Heritage Jubilee is HIFI , so 2 very different speakers -, the closest to the KP 3002  with even   is a 3 way KP-301 

I e never had a chance to listen to the old 3 way jub or the new 2 way so I was speculating out of my rear end I apologize didn't mean to start a debate. But I have had three pair of Forte's two pair of klf 20s THX system every speaker in the kg line at one time or another a pair of heresies and a pair of corn walls and three pair of epics and I can honestly say that those KP 3002's sound just a little more in your face and very loud. As for right now I have a pair of Forte with crites crossovers and tweeter modifications for RL chan, the first model THX LCR as my center, 2 pair of KG 2.5s taking care of the rear surround sound and the front Dolby Atmos speakers and 2 Klipsch 12" subs to round out my 5.2.2 Dolby Atmos system in my bedroom. Living room has 5 epic cf2s doing the front center, right, left & rear right and left. Then a couple KG 3 hanging high in front for the Dolby Atmos experience. Oh and 2 more 12" subs as well. Anyway to keep my loving wife from being unhappy I've decided to sell off a bunch of stuff that I'm not using or haven't used in some time. 

Cheers to you all

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I could but I'm not paying the shipping bill. But I would be happy to put them on a pallet and shrinkwrap them to it if you want to setup a freight service to come pick them up. Anything is possible with enough cheddar and motivation. Send me a message if your really interested and we can work something out.