SOLD: Raysonic SP-10 2A3 integrated amplifier - price really reduced

michaelwjones

You know you have too much stuff when you cannot find anywhere other than the floor to place a piece of equipment… time to move some things out.

Raysonic was a company designing in Canada with product manufactured in China. It is an uncommon model offered by Raysonic running a quartet of 2A3s in push-pull triode mode putting out 14 watts. This beast is all transformers tipping the scales at 72 pounds.

This was the den system, not my main listening system. It sounds amazing and works perfectly. There are no sonic, electronic or cosmetic issues of which I am aware. This unit is 9 out of 10 cosmetically and looks new from the front. There is a very small paint scratch on one of the transformers and some light swirls in the transformers’ paint finish. It will work with relatively inefficient speakers due to its power output.

The amp comes with the original Raysonic 2A3 tubes which are still strong, upgraded NOS 6SN7 tubes and NOS 12AU7 tubes. 

There is no owner's manual, but it includes the full functional remote. It will be shipped inside the original worn but secure triple boxes. The tubes will be shipped in a separate box.

$1000 plus shipping to you which will be pricey due to its 72 pound weight. Figure a minimum of $100 and closer to $200 to the West coast. Free local pickup is fine. Please email any questions.

Raysonic - 1.jpeg

Raysonic - 3.jpeg

Raysonic - 2.jpeg

Raysonic rear 1.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Schu said:

i'd love to try that... 2A3 as a Push Pull?

Push-Pull. Right now its running my 85dB efficient Technics SB-C700 loudspeakers quite nicely at 10:00 on the volume control. It sounds wonderful on La Scala IIs & Harbeths as well.

Finally found some specs on the unit:

Class A, triode 
Output power: 14 watts x 2 channels. 
Extended frequency range C-core audio output transformers. 

Specifications:

Vacuum tubes: 2A3 x 4, 6SN7 x 2, 12AU7x2. 
Output power:14w x 2 channels. 
Input sensitivity:480mv. 
Input impedance:100kΩ . 
Harmonic distortion: <0.05%. 
Frequency response: 8HZ-65KHZ -1dB. 
S/N ratio: 90dB. 

That is an awesome deal! One of our forums members had a PP 2A3 amp designed by Dr. Jeff  Lessard (degree in mining), who was on the forums over 15 years ago.

I bet it's sweet sounding.

• michaelwjones changed the title to FS: Raysonic SP-10 2A3 integrated amplifier - price reduced
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is on the fence due to high shipping costs, I am headed to Jackson Center, Ohio next week and and bring the unit. My route takes me through Nashville, Bowling Green, Louisville, Cinci and Dayton. Please let me know ASAP and we’ll make arrangements Thanks.

• michaelwjones changed the title to FS: Raysonic SP-10 2A3 integrated amplifier - price really reduced
  • michaelwjones changed the title to SOLD: Raysonic SP-10 2A3 integrated amplifier - price really reduced