Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold

willland

9 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I can’t believe these have not sold.

Thanks Carl, I am a bit surprised myself.  I know my price is more than "fair" but limiting to "local" sales only does play a roll in all this.

9 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

The market is a screw up of a mess right now

I have noticed.

9 hours ago, richieb said:

The screwed up audio market is the least of the problems that exist - 

Yeah, just look at the news.:angry2:  I take that back, don't.:(

Bill

That's a crazy good price for those Bill.  The bang for the buck factor?  The price of new ones?  Either no one's close or doesn't want to drive.  Amazing price for a VERY good speaker.  Talk about an entry level to the Heritage line?  They'll hook ya every time.  Good luck!  :)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

That's a crazy good price for those Bill.  The bang for the buck factor?  The price of new ones? 

I appreciate that.

4 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Either no one's close or doesn't want to drive. 

Let me emphasize, "reasonable" delivery is an available option.

Bill

• Like 1

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$625.00 Local Pickup/Delivery
  • willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$600.00 Local Pickup/Delivery
16 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Can't believe no one has jumped on these.    That's crazy.

This market seems to have a good number of Klipsch sellers with good prices.  There were just a really nice pair of non-birch heresys down in PSL on FB for under 500.

3 hours ago, amheck said:

This market seems to have a good number of Klipsch sellers with good prices.  There were just a really nice pair of non-birch heresys down in PSL on FB for under 500.

There's that too.  It's always nice to know that you can "make a deal" with someone you know who just doesn't disappear after the sale.  The addition of the new xovers and CT-125's also increase the price even though they're older components.  Snag a pair of risers, wire them up and press GO.  I have a pair of 81's in oiled walnut I'm throwing into a mid-70's system I'm putting together.  Gonna sound stellar.

6 minutes ago, geezin' said:

As it is the fuel costs would make them out of range

Eh, you got it or you wouldn't be in here.  Money's not an object!  They'll sound great on any system and you'll keep them forever.  What's another pair of speakers?  lol  They are nice though.  Bill's not goin anywhere.  He's just like the rest of us.  lol!

2 hours ago, willland said:

Thanks for taking the attention away from my ad to FB.:unsure:

Bill

The ones on FB have sold.  You and others seem surprised these have not sold, I'm merely offering my theory on why. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, amheck said:

The ones on FB have sold.

And that is great.  Nice speakers, nice price.

18 minutes ago, amheck said:

You and others seem surprised these have not sold, I'm merely offering my theory on why. 

Yes I am a bit surprised but IMO, it's not a cool thing to mention other speakers for sale on another one's ad.

Bill

• Like 2

2 hours ago, billybob said:

GLWS, those talking any distraction from your thread should be advised.

No hard feelings here just a little confused by it.

2 hours ago, billybob said:

Bill always has had super clean and desirable deals in garage sale since first seen and since.

Appreciate the kind words from you and others.

Bill

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dave1291 said:

Eh, you got it or you wouldn't be in here.  Money's not an object!  .......................

No I don't. Doesn't stop me from window shopping. I was out of work for almost a year. Sorta knocks the s^%t out of yer savings.

• Like 1

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold