Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold

willland

Since I am selling my NAD T773/C542 combo, which has driven my Heresys Birch Raw for some years, I decided to part with them.

The crossovers were recapped about 12 years ago, by our friend Groomlakearea51, and fitted with CT-125 tweeter/horns.

The pair are in very good condition with a repair job done on one of the woofers before I purchased them in 2008.

Price $700.00 $650.00 $625.00 $600.00 $575.00 $525.00 $499.99 is for local pickup/delivery.

Bill

H1.jpg

IMG_0954[1595].jpg

H1 right.jpg

H1 left.jpg

H1 rear.jpg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, JohnJ said:

What a deal, remember my Heresys looking like that when I took them out of the box.

Rockin' system too!

48 minutes ago, Emile said:

Great deal! :) 

Thanks guys for the encouraging words.

Bill

• Like 1

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$650.00 Local Pickup/Delivery
1 hour ago, Budman said:

Bill, your wasting your time selling on here just like i was until Jimbo told me about the site

https://www.usaudiomart.com/

i just sold my 74 cornwalls ( $1500 ) and my 69 heresys ( $750 ) both in 3 days over there

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll give it a day or two and then may just go that route. Never sold on there but have bought many times.

I figured with my rocking good price they would’ve been snatched up the first day.

Bill

• Like 1

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold