Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold

willland

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$575.00 Local Pickup/Delivery
  • willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$525.00 Local Pickup/Delivery
  • willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---$499.99 Local Pickup/Delivery

Terrific price for what appears to be New Old Stock.

But they're improved also!

Having lived in Orange, Volusia & Brevard counties in the 90s I would have driven down for these if I could have.

GLWYS!

• Like 3

Very nice, fair price, and trusted member. Good luck with your sale!

I have four in similar shape that I’ve picked up from forum members. Wonderful speakers, even though mine are going to be odd men out. I just acquired a sixth pair of KLF and I’m running out of room.

Tim57b1591fcd89a93897c5e92036423b40.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I just can't believe those are still here.  My LS are RB and I love the look, my Heresy are OW and look great but I wanted RB to match my LS.  Too late now and too far from Ohio or I'd own them and off my OW.

I think too many people have gotten burned on things they pick up o/l so they're hesitant to buy anything anymore.  Sad they don't get the "family/brotherhood" MOST of us have in here.  Great price for a fantastic speaker Bill. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, geezin' said:

There are several inmates of this asylum I'd buy from sight unseen on description alone and willland is one of them.

You guys are too much, but I sure do appreciate it.

Bill

• Thanks 1

I'm thunkin on it...  Friend I went to school with has her mom's place up here for the summer and a beautiful place in Ft Myers where she spends the winter.  She's actually discussed a lil stereo for her place in Florida with me and these would be perfect.  Throw a lil yammer on em and her "friend" down there could hook them up when she gets back down there.  

Don't wait on me Bill.  Sell them if ya have a buyer.  I'll let ya know after I talk to her.  She can hear mine here so there's that. :)  

New guy here...

I'm interested as mine just stopped working (only a cap I assume) but would like another pair. I live in Palm Beach County but have a brother living in Winter Park.

Are you willing to travel / meet him - so he can then "mule" them to me? 

Call / text me so we can discuss 5six15seven80eight11 

Its a phone I use for work so please leave a message if I don't answer

• Like 1

On 8/3/2022 at 2:10 PM, ZMichaelS said:

New guy here...

I'm interested as mine just stopped working (only a cap I assume) but would like another pair. I live in Palm Beach County but have a brother living in Winter Park.

Are you willing to travel / meet him - so he can then "mule" them to me? 

Call / text me so we can discuss 5six15seven80eight11 

Its a phone I use for work so please leave a message if I don't answer

This may work out.  I will try to give you a call today.

Bill

• Thanks 1

On 7/31/2022 at 11:50 PM, Dave1291 said:

I'm thunkin on it...  Friend I went to school with has her mom's place up here for the summer and a beautiful place in Ft Myers where she spends the winter.  She's actually discussed a lil stereo for her place in Florida with me and these would be perfect.  Throw a lil yammer on em and her "friend" down there could hook them up when she gets back down there.  

Don't wait on me Bill.  Sell them if ya have a buyer.  I'll let ya know after I talk to her.  She can hear mine here so there's that. :)  

Just saw this a moment ago.  Let me see if it works out with the "local" guy first.

Bill

• Like 1

• willland changed the title to Heresys Birch Raw in Central FL---Sold