After searching for 4 years, finally.....

Kahuna

On 6/18/2022 at 9:06 PM, 001 said:

nope , you cant , the masonite grille boards are toast -

the only thing you can do is , very gently remove the cane fabric   , wash it in a bath tub with WOOLITE ,  let it dry , if it's better ,re-use it , buy some masonite board and redo 2 backing boards by outlining on a flat surface a template with the old boards    .

Or, if He doesn´t want to cut them himself, I think Crites still offers new grilles for Heritage speakers, no?

On 6/18/2022 at 1:06 PM, 001 said:

the only thing you can do is , very gently remove the cane fabric   , wash it in a bath tub with WOOLITE ,  let it dry , if it's better ,re-use it , buy some masonite board and redo 2 backing boards by outlining on a flat surface a template with the old boards    .

Took my old ones down to the local High School wood shop.  They have a CNC router and they did new ones for me (for free!)

Cornwall grills b.jpg

• Like 5

On 6/18/2022 at 3:06 PM, 001 said:

Noooooooo. ,!!!

It will not survive the drying process

24 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

Wouldn’t I be able to reuse the old boards?

Depends ,  if the boards are bent out of shape , no , but   making new boards is super easy with a router

• Like 1