SOLD: K-Horn Project

OC71

I purchased these K-Horns on this site from Dave Mallette in August 2020,  My listening room was being redone so I planned to make some improvements and have them ready when construction was finished.  In the interim I was able to acquire a pair of Cornwalls in a trade.  I have decided to keep the Cornwalls and have lost enthusiasm for the K-Horn project.  I never auditioned the speakers but my understanding is they were in working order when I acquired them.  Price:  $1,000 (what I paid); $1,100 with Crites speaker cloth (cost $190).

IMG_0383.jpeg

IMG_1643.jpeg

IMG_1658.jpeg

IMG_1645.jpeg

IMG_1646.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• OC71 changed the title to SOLD: K-Horn Project

I jsut arrived home after a nice road trip to Texas to meet @OC71.

I have to tell you this gentleman was patient, communicated well and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to his generosity I actually came home with these speakers, the speaker cloth and a couple surprises. 

I have been searching for a set of 1976 K-horns for years and today that dream became a reality. Thank you OC71. 

Gypsy

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Gypsy said:

I jsut arrived home after a nice road trip to Texas to meet @OC71.

I have to tell you this gentleman was patient, communicated well and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks to his generosity I actually came home with these speakers, the speaker cloth and a couple surprises. 

I have been searching for a set of 1976 K-horns for years and today that dream became a reality. Thank you OC71. 

Gypsy

That’s great. It’s going to be a fun worthwhile project. Keep updating us. Enjoy.

• Like 1