Need Some Help - Value and Fit - HIFI Live Commercial System - K402 Horns & MWM Bass Bins - KPT-904

flow

On 7/13/2022 at 11:50 AM, flow said:

WELL.......WE DID IT!!!!

IMG_20220710_212302.jpg

BTW  this is a good start  , but keep your eyes open for more sets of these speakers ,for more ambience  , ceilings  are high  , the wood floor is great  for dancing   , you may have very good acoustics in this loft 

On 7/13/2022 at 9:50 AM, flow said:

WELL.......WE DID IT!!!!

AND BOY TO THEY SOUND AMAZING!!! (Even Wife Approved)

Here are a couple of the shots of the speakers and their new home (as well as a lucky penny in the bass bin)

But now I am going to need some real help!

1. The survived the trip and were monsters to move, everything is working well, tested using the passive crossovers and a Yamaha amp (ROOM FILLED WITH SOUND at 0DB on receiver and mixer not even close to max using standard aux out from laptop to mixer to AV receiver).

2.BUT......Now for the tune in as we will be revealing them to the public for the first time on 7/23/2022 for a disco night.

3. Are there any good guides or could anyone help me program the xilica as I have no experience with it.

4. I am not a pro audio guy so please help...to confirm wiring it is - DJ Decks -> Mixer -> Xilica -> Amps -> Speakers anything I am missing?

ANYTHING I SHOULD KNOW TO ENSURE WE DO NOT HAVE ANY BLOWN EQUIPMENT?!?

5. I also picked up a Morrison ELAD Pre-Amp the seller had, is there a use for it in this setup or is anyone interested in it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP!

IMG_20220709_173529.jpg

IMG_20220709_170344.jpg

IMG_20220709_112403.jpg

IMG_20220710_212302.jpg

On 7/25/2022 at 2:12 PM, babadono said:

So how'd it go?

On 8/6/2022 at 7:27 AM, Marvel said:

Inquiring minds want to know...

@flow, any more updates about your speakers?