Sold.

nickyboy6100

I purchased these last year in hopes to put a 2-way, active system together, but circumstances have changed and will not have the room I need for them. MWM’s are in absolute excellent condition. The woofers are k-43’s and are also in excellent condition. The K-402’s are new with original boxes. They have never been hooked up. They have the new Celestion Axi2050 drivers. Driver’s are a year old and also in excellent condition with original boxes. I hate to sell, but my only other option is to put these in storage. I would be interested in trade only for a pair of La Scala splits in similar condition and cash. Please PM me for any question or details. I will not ship under any circumstances. 4,000 firm. 
CD9AEED5-FE8E-4DEB-A5BD-C8DBFA2F3238.thumb.jpeg.228adbd14e644123df98350b2f8e39d1.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, babadono said:

YOWZER! Man I wish. I would love to put these outside my daylight basement and ROCK the neighborhood! GLWYS. I remember posting when you were selling the KPT-415s what your other sys. might be? Now we know

I really enjoyed the Kpt-415’s. They really sound nice, but I’ve been sold on horn loaded bass ever since my La Scala’s. I’ve never heard Jubilee’s, but I think you would be hard pressed to find better bass than MWM’s. 

• Like 1

On 6/20/2022 at 7:22 PM, nickyboy6100 said:

The woofers are k-43’s and are also in excellent condition. The K-402’s are new with original boxes. They have never been hooked up. They have the new Celestion Axi2050 drivers.

The perfect speakers for someone with the right size space.

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 2:29 PM, babadono said:

MWM is better than the underground Jube bass bin...the Jube is just more home size friendly:)

Well, I have them both set up in the same room.  Both are excellent in different ways.

I'll just say that the underground Jub is a much newer design and leave it at that.

But this setup offered for sale here will outdo pretty much everything Klipsch ever made with a few exceptions.  I never thought I would see an almost brand new version of what I already own.  My stuff is old.

Someone needs to grab this up at $4K which is a great price.  Find the room later.

• Like 1