WTB Heresy Crossovers

blair234me

13 minutes ago, blair234me said:

I am rebuilding a pair of Heresy II.

if you are not missing a set of crossovers , but all you need is a refresh   .......you can purchase new capacitor kits  from klipsch

3 hours ago, blair234me said:

I need a complete set.  Thank you

save yourself a lot of money    ,   Crites is Nuts  selling  a pair of old technology  Heresy II  crossovers for 500$  , klipsch  has a Heresy II to Heresy III KIT ,   that includes 1  pair of Heresy  III Woofers , 1 pair of  Titanium Tweeters , 1 pair of  Titanium Midrange  compression drivers  and 1 pair of Heresy III  crossovers  , for less than 600$  ,  the cool thing about the kit is you can sell your old parts for close to the  600$  , which means the kit is  practically FREE  ......

.klipsch  Heresy III  Kit Part no  1006972    , last price was 580$  in February 2022 -  Shipping and Taxes Included  .

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 001 said:

save yourself a lot of money    ,   Crites is Nuts  selling  a pair of old technology  Heresy II  crossovers for 500$  , klipsch  has a Heresy II to Heresy III KIT ,   that includes 1  pair of Heresy  III Woofers , 1 pair of  Titanium Tweeters , 1 pair of  Titanium Midrange  compression drivers  and 1 pair of Heresy III  crossovers  , for less than 600$  ,  the cool thing about the kit is you can sell your old parts for close to the  600$  , which means the kit is  practically FREE  .......

Do you have an official quote you can show on this? I would like to see proof of your claim. Now IF you are right that is a good deal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 001 said:

save yourself a lot of money    ,   Crites is Nuts  selling  a pair of old technology  Heresy II  crossovers for 500$  , klipsch  has a Heresy II to Heresy III KIT ,   that includes 1  pair of Heresy  III Woofers , 1 pair of  Titanium Tweeters , 1 pair of  Titanium Midrange  compression drivers  and 1 pair of Heresy III  crossovers  , for less than 600$  ,  the cool thing about the kit is you can sell your old parts for close to the  600$  , which means the kit is  practically FREE  ......

.klipsch  Heresy III  Kit Part no  1006972    , last price was 580$  in February 2022 -  Shipping and Taxes Included  .

I see you went back and edited your reply. Did you happen to have that price list or quote you reference? I might be interested in getting a set next time around and you could save me some time here by not waiting on email support.

13 hours ago, 001 said:

I had called Klipsch Customer Service last week. They had sold out of kits but were going to see if the warehouse could make more. Still waiting on an answer (thats why I was asking about just the tweeters on another thread as a plan B).

• Thanks 1