(FOUND) Scott Wood Cabinet

cjmustang69

I’m looking for a wood cabinet for my recently purchased Scott LT-110 tuner.  Based on information I have found - this tuner is the Wide C chassis (same as the 222b integrated amp, etc…).  Let me know if anyone has a cabinet available.  Thank You.

On 6/29/2022 at 8:12 AM, cjmustang69 said:

I’m looking for a wood cabinet for my recently purchased Scott LT-110 tuner.  Based on information I have found - this tuner is the Wide C chassis (same as the 222b integrated amp, etc…).  Let me know if anyone has a cabinet available.  Thank You.

sent you PM

3 hours ago, H-D Rider said:

Mcintosh cabinets out of Michigan. Check them out they made one for my 500c that is first class .

Thank you for suggestion.  I had them make a cabinet for me in the past, which was very nice.  However, I don’t believe they are producing cabinets any longer.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/5/2020 at 10:27 AM, Godataloss said:

There is a gentleman that is remaking them in North Carolina I believe.  I have his contact information, but I haven't gone any farther than a couple email exchanges.  I was quoted $200 per cab which I think is probably too reasonable for me to mess around with making a pair for my 210f's.  I may be trading these so the cases are on hold atm.

His contact info-

Joe Cartwright
417-932-4460

On 7/6/2022 at 1:13 PM, cjmustang69 said:

Thank you for suggestion.  I had them make a cabinet for me in the past, which was very nice.  However, I don’t believe they are producing cabinets any l

• cjmustang69 changed the title to (FOUND) Scott Wood Cabinet