BOUGHT KLF 20 Possibly KLF 30 Southern California

Hamilton

The price range for these guys is wild out there.  Anyone have a set collecting dust that needs a new home? 

Someone not too far from me selling 20s with Xovers done, crites tweeters, reglued and braced for $950 but seems like its a little high vs others sold on here?

Edited by Hamilton

• Hamilton changed the title to BOUGHT KLF 20 Possibly KLF 30 Southern California

It all depends on local market. The asking price of 20s around me is usually around $1,000 or so. 30s are a different story. I don't think they're selling for nearly what people are asking. I bought my 30s about 5 years ago for $500 near mint. I saw another pair local asking $2000. Crazy.

@HamiltonSearch out for Epic CF-4  /CF-3 , while you're also searching for the KLF 30 /20   , these are slightly different speakers with a single HF  in the middle of the speaker , but they sound exceptional ,  deals always have a way of popping up -

Please share your  City-State location , in order for forum members to send you Alerts if something pops up in your area