Klipsch KG 5.5 Medium Oak floor speakers for sale - great condition

GG2

SALE PENDING.  But we have a pair of fantastic classic Klipsch  KG 5.5 floor speakers - color Medium Oak, with "signed" manufacturers sticker. They're Heavy- would prefer selling them within driving distance from St. Paul, MINNESOTA. Not sure what to charge.  I'd let them go for $450 plus shipping$ if sent.  Price is negotiable. I want to find them a good next home with someone who cared about audio quality like I do. 

image.jpeg.913f15cdbca5e9a0a6c1d05e0e70e722.jpegimage.jpeg.bd878a7629d44f37e0ae6682bd11c33d.jpegimage.jpeg.15da0358b59581a880a607780edd5cbf.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by GG2
forgot to say where are selling from

Speaker pics should always include shots of the sides and tops imho. I think these are underrated speakers in the Klipsch line.  I had a pair just like them I ended up giving to my father in law.  They are a lot of speaker for less than $500, especially these days. GLWYS. 

• 1 year later...

I am very interested in these speakers because I used to own a pair, but sold them to a friend many years ago.  The Klipsch KG 5.5 speakers are phenomenal!  If the sale falls trough please let me know because I will buy them and I live in Forest Lake, MN