SOLD: Juicy Music Super Merlin, Juicy Music Tercel II phono

Breakdown7

Juicy Music Super Merlin tube preamplifier with walnut wood panels.  In my opinion, this was one of the best sounding preamps ever built by Mark Deneen, and I've owned the Peach, Blueberry and BBX.  The Super Merlin is the one I chose to keep.  It's in excellent condition with no issues or flaws. Auricap capacitors made by Audience. 6H30 Electro Harmonix gold pin super tube with low hours included. NOS SER Sweedish made 6X4 tube rectifier included as well. Tubes are fresh with very low hours. The preamp has never presented me with any issues over the years and is still as quiet as it was when brand new.  $1000

Juicy Music Tercel II phono preamp with Cream (both MM and MC capability).  I have used this both with MM carts and MC carts with great results. Walnut wood base. It still looks like new. Tubes are a pair of Valvo ECC81 (12AT7's) and a Mullard ECC83(12AX7).   Manual included.    $1000

The VRD’s I had for sale I’m going to keep for the time being. 

All prices are net to me.  Local pickup is available in north/central FL area.  Buyer is responsible for shipping charges. Please feel free to reach out to me for more detailed pics.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Breakdown7 said:

Please feel free to reach out to me for more detailed pics.  

General question , which klipsch  Heritage Speakers did you use with this gear

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Schu said:

I am curious as to why you/craig chose Russians for the VRD's?

just curious.

Someone buy these ASAP

Craig recommended those and said he had plans to use these same capacitors in his own amps when he gets around to doing it. He also said they take a long time to break in, like 500 hours, which I have not done. I’ve put maybe 50 hours on them since the recap. Between a job change, family medical event, and a death in my immediate family…. I just haven’t had time for audio. That’s why I’ve chosen to sell this gear.  But that’s the story with the caps. 

• Like 1

• Breakdown7 changed the title to SOLD: Juicy Music Super Merlin, Juicy Music Tercel II phono