Forte iv vs Cornwall iv in my space?

Ive got a fever and the only prescription is more speakers. I currently own and love my Cornwall IVs however even after two months I sometimes look at them and think they are just absurdly huge in my living room. No I don’t have a significant other pressuring me on this, it’s just me. Sometimes I entertain the idea of a sub but mostly I’m happy without one. With the Cornwalls there no chance of fitting a sub in my room, fortes I could work with. 

I listen to all kinds of music from classic rock to electronic to metal, grunge, some jazz,acoustic live recordings and rap. I mostly listen between 65-75db because I value my hearing but I’ll sometimes have a few drinks and crank it to 85-90db for a bit. Plus the once in a blue moon party where I may even flirt with 100db for a short time. 
My home is a mid entry with a living room/ dining room combo (23x13.5ft) with a kitchen and foyer mostly open and adjacent to the living dining area. Ceilings are vaulted peaking at 10ft in the middle. Total cubic footage for all is over 3000. I’m intrigued by the passive radiator and wonder how the bass compares. I’ve read both that the forte’s bass is punchier and that the Cornwall is more visceral. Kind of opposing opinions. I may have to go to a dealer and take a listen but there is nothing within a few hours of me.  
How much midrange scale and openness would I lose?  
What are your experiences for those of you who have heard both?

How much better is the Cornwall at low levels like 60-70db?

On 7/6/2022 at 9:34 AM, jcn3 said:

i like this guy -- he's very reasonable in his reviews and is a klipsch heritage fan.  will give you a good persceptive.

forte iv:

cornwall iv:  

His custom config Cornwalls are gorgeous too. 

Personally I feel like he should have pushed those Cornwalls closer to the wall (mine are 2" from the front wall). I told him this and he said he experimented with lots of placements. Still, I don't feel like he really got the most optimal placement in his room. 

I also have the Forte IVs in my space because they are a perfect fit. So many people on this Forum wanted me to go bigger and buy the Cornwalls IVs but the Forte IV were the better fit and sound fantastic.

If you prefer a punchy and tight bass the forte IV.  The Cornwall with its 15-inch woofer and 15-inch passive may sound slightly larger, but INMHO the 12-inch bass, and 15-inch passive is more accurate.  It also digs a little deeper than the Cornwall.  I have compared both, and I am a 30-year owner of a pair of hot rodded forte II.  I have never felt as if I was missing something.  Also, no sub required.

10 minutes ago, John Chi-town said:

If you prefer a punchy and tight bass the forte IV.  The Cornwall with its 15-inch woofer and 15-inch passive may sound slightly larger, but INMHO the 12-inch bass, and 15-inch passive is more accurate.  It also digs a little deeper than the Cornwall.  I have compared both, and I am a 30-year owner of a pair of hot rodded forte II.  I have never felt as if I was missing something.  Also, no sub required.

??  Cornwalls are ported  ,  no passive  .  a sub would be required for bass below mid 30hz.