The Heritage Jubilee have arrived!

MMurg

As King Theoden of Rohan once said, "So it begins."  The Jubilee were delivered today.  Each Jubilee had the HF box stacked on the LF box, banded together, wrapped and covered with a clear plastic bag.  I needed my 6-foot step ladder to get high enough to remove the bag.  They had to be separated because the stack was too high for my garage door opening.  Guess I won't be parking in the garage until the piano movers get here in a week or so to move them into the house.  🙂

PXL_20220706_125955935 (Large) - no house number.jpg

PXL_20220706_131118504 (Large) - Copy.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I did open the one HF box in order to get at the DSP.  It was kind of leaning against the driver support bracket.  It was wrapped in four double layers of foam sheet to fill the space and keep it from moving.  A hysterical card was in the DSP box.  I'm going to frame that.  I put the DSP into the equipment stand.  I'll wire it in before the piano movers come.

PXL_20220706_151840496 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_154457380 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_154537542 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_155543282.MP (Large).jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3

Congratulations Michael and please post lots of pictures for us…👍😀

The Heritage Jubilee has been a long time coming and I’m so excited for PWK and Roy and the fortunate ones who will own them that this has come to pass and with such amazing advancements in sound reproduction technology resulting in a truly astounding reference standard in sound reproduction IMHO….!!!!

I hope Michael receives as much pleasure and enjoyed the journey with his Heritage Jubilee as I have since I received my Underground Jubilee on August-8-2006 and the journey they have taken me on since then. 🙂

miketn

• Like 9

2 hours ago, MMurg said:

I did open the one HF box in order to get at the DSP.  It was kind of leaning against the driver support bracket.  It was wrapped in four double layers of foam sheet to fill the space and keep it from moving.  A hysterical card was in the DSP box.  I'm going to frame that.  I put the DSP into the equipment stand.  I'll wire it in before the piano movers come.

PXL_20220706_151840496 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_154457380 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_154537542 (Large).jpg

PXL_20220706_155543282.MP (Large).jpg

All the Best Mike , 

• Like 1

Congratulations Michael , I can remember the day my Jubs arrived . Like a kid at Xmas. As the years went on, that day was one that is like a time post in my life . Marking life's calendar before Jubs and after . Lets the good times roll .

Cornman

• Like 7

yeap... that's NOT gonna fit, better ship them to me.

Congratulations FOR SURE.

what serial numbers are they and what does the badging and SKU numbers on the boxes look like? Can you please get some photos of that stuff?

I am rather slightly surprised that the HF was shipped with the Celestion attached... that driver is a BIG mofo and VERY heavy @ almost 20lbs each, and watch out for those emotiva ribber feet on the DSP... probably not good for veneer.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yes indeed...All righty then........

What will be the first tune played??

I figured I would go through the same list of songs that I used during my "turn" with the Jubilee at JubFest in October 2021, when I first heard them.   I spent a lot of time selecting these tracks based on familiarity, imaging, dynamics, different types of vocals, instruments, musical styles, etc.  I want to see if they sound close to what I remember them sounding like in the Hope lab listening room.  This is it: https://music.amazon.com/user-playlists/dd125d8dc60b40389c79ee7faf583094sune?ref=dm_sh_6fbc-3044-2530-9831-ff910.

6 minutes ago, Schu said:

what serial numbers are they and what does the badging and skew numbers on the boxes look like? Can you please get some photos of that stuff?

I am rather slightly surprised that the HF was shipped with the Celestion attached... that driver is a BIG mofo and VERY heavy @ almost 20lbs each, and watch out for those emotiva ribber feet on the DSP... probably not good for veneer.

LOL.  Thanks.  Are you just looking for a closeup of the big white sticker on the LF box?  The boxes themselves have no printing on them other than the usual box strength "circle" on the bottom.  There are just the big white labels on the LF box that you can see in the pictures and the serial number stickers on the HF box.

Thanks for the reminder about the rubber feet.  I'll put some felt circles under them.

12 minutes ago, Schu said:

what serial numbers are they and what does the badging and SKU numbers on the boxes look like? Can you please get some photos of that stuff?

Here is what I did with mine.

Jub SN.jpg

• Like 7

8 minutes ago, MMurg said:

LOL.  Thanks.  Are you just looking for a closeup of the big white sticker on the LF box?  The boxes themselves have no printing on them other than the usual box strength "circle" on the bottom.  There are just the big white labels on the LF box that you can see in the pictures and the serial number stickers on the HF box.

thanks... i would like to see a close up of all the packaging numbers and SKU numbers when you get the chance.

I sent you a PM also

Congratulations with your purchase! 

I'm wondering/surprised that the 'installation and setup' of these giant speakers is not included as a service, as it requires quite some 'muscle' and tech skills too. 

I thought that the official Klipsch dealer here in Belgium does it. 

Edit

https://www.mediaelectronics.be

Delivery is free, and you can opt for setup and installation. 

• Like 2