The Heritage Jubilee have arrived!

MMurg

1 hour ago, seti said:

Likely giving his back a rest or he could be trapped under horns....

I'm not moving these behemoths into the house.  Piano movers are coming to do it, probably next Wednesday or Thursday. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, MMurg said:

I'm not moving these behemoths into the house.  Piano movers are coming to do it, probably next Wednesday or Thursday. 

That is awesome!. Can't wait to see them in place.

• Like 1

Ya finally got them Michael!  I can't imagine how elated you are.  I'm drooling just reading and checking out the pics. 

EJ & his Cowboy for the first song WOULD be interesting though.  (Hope he's flooded w/more suggestions to confuse the issue even more.  That first play he'll have to live with forever.) 

Thanks for the post, keep the pics coming and turn the entire bunch of us into Jello.  Or wiggle puddin around here.  PWK is up there laffin at us all.  He knew.  Roy & the boys delivered just like he knew he would.  Congrats!  :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Khornukopia said:

We haven't even seen the speakers yet.

I'm not unboxing anything yet, except the aforementioned DSP, as I'll let the piano movers decide if they want to move things boxed some of the way or not.  I'm sure my son and I could probably get the HF sections in and unboxed.  However, I'd rather leave room to move the LF sections into place first.  It's not a big room and I wouldn't want to be shuffling around the unboxed HF sections unnecessarily.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, MMurg said:

I'm not unboxing anything yet, except the aforementioned DSP, as I'll let the piano movers decide if they want to move things boxed some of the way or not.  I'm sure my son and I could probably get the HF sections in and unboxed.  However, I'd rather leave room to move the LF sections into place first.  It's not a big room and I wouldn't want to be shuffling around the unboxed HF sections unnecessarily.

Yes I understood that from your earlier posts. I was replying to;

22 hours ago, EpicKlipschFan said:

Really .Beautiful

1 hour ago, Dave1291 said:

EJ & his Cowboy for the first song WOULD be interesting though.  (Hope he's flooded w/more suggestions to confuse the issue even more.  That first play he'll have to live with forever.) 

Good to see a little love for Uncle Eltie here on the Klipsch Forum. Most times if I mention his music I get dumped on. We must be near the same age I'm a thinkin'.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, babadono said:

Good to see a little love for Uncle Eltie here on the Klipsch Forum. Most times if I mention his music I get dumped on. We must be near the same age I'm a thinkin'.

A good portion of his music is well recorded, and there are some good demo tracks.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, babadono said:

We must be near the same age I'm a thinkin'.

Just rolled the meter over to 73.  Saw EJ when he did the 11-17-70 tour.  Many times since that first one.  He's great AND he had my favorite percussionist with him.  Not much you can say about Raymond Cooper except he's a human metronome.  :)

4 hours ago, babadono said:

Well, the first two LPs I ever purchased with the money from my paper route were Captain Fantastic (which was released just a few months before) and Elton John's Greatest Hits.  That should date me somewhat.  Now get off my lawn.  🙂 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Khornukopia said:

@MMurg, Looking at the picture of your room (on the other thread) makes me want to learn about your bass traps. I am asking here, because that other thread is getting busy.

Yeah, don't mention the C-word (curve) on this thread please.  🙂  The bass traps were purchased from ATS Acoustics.

https://www.atsacoustics.com/corner-bass-trap-b.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1