RickFL

Appreciate the info. There are a pair locally for sale that

are non-consecutive regular H2 WO with cane grills and the PWK

signature badges. nice but not correct which is what i was

looking for. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Dale A B said:

My 86 H2 Signatures has the badges in front but the standard label on rear.

I have had them open before but don't recall seeing a pride label.

Do you have any doubts speakers are signature version?

@Dale A B  the  HII Signature  series were the  30 th  Anniversary Heresy Special Edition , the  speaker had a Walnut veneer  that was quite distinctive  from the HII  ,  so that's the 1st clue ,   the Grilles are Cane with a Special badge , each pair came with a letter from PWK , PWK supervised  each set ,  , however , the grilles are  removable , and they were sought after  .

another way to verify would be if you are the original owner or you have a bill of sale , indicating the Serial Numbers as HII Signature series  ,

if you can post pictures , I can confirm whether your speakers are HII Signature series .

Randy .

Ok, here my Signatures.  The previous owner spray painted the front of grills prior to my purchase 20 yrs ago.

On a side note, these do not sound good in my carpeted basement room but sound nice upstairs in a larger room.

03191E3D-BB15-4993-88B6-07912F49AD43.jpeg

46239B6D-6263-481D-B200-633AAAAEC9F3.jpeg

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Dale A B said:

Ok, here my Signatures.  The previous owner spray painted the front of grills prior to my purchase 20 yrs ago.

On a side note, these do not sound good in my carpeted basement room but sound nice upstairs in a larger room.

03191E3D-BB15-4993-88B6-07912F49AD43.jpeg

46239B6D-6263-481D-B200-633AAAAEC9F3.jpeg

Going to say yes.

@Dale A B   There were 2 versions of the H II Signature series   the Earlier series were made in 1986  ,  with a special Walnut veneer and Cane grilles ,  my guess is these are the ones you own   , and tags may be  the regular  H  II  tags 

b2e3e1af9725ba752c366ab77536b52e.jpg

The  2nd  series came  later by 1 year   IN 1987 , They were painted  black with   regular grilles   and the Signature Badge  was on the  center of the riser and these came with the Signature series tags which were longer 

Klipsch HERESY II Signature Edition Floorstanding Speakers Black

On 7/6/2022 at 6:13 PM, OO1 said:

@RickFLYes , the rear labels  were longer    , but there is a 3 rd label inside the speaker ............the P.R.I.D.E label , which was signed by PWK

Klipsch  HERESY II Signature EditionWhat's the scoop on Heresy II Signature Editions? - General Klipsch Info -  The Klipsch Audio Community

I don’t believe that is PWK’s initials on the P. R. I. D. E. Label since it is missing the W of PWK and is instead was just the person in the sanding department for this pair.   

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm original owner of Heresy II Signature edition. Bought at military exchange in 1987 while stationed in Japan. The cane grills are black with gold signature badges and speakers have a walnut finish.  I rarely see the black cane grills on signature edition speakers.