Epic CF4's in Maine.

Shiva

I feel OK posting this since it's alerts section...for that price, I would hope they were pristine and Oak or something besides black, but they are not.  But, maybe with inflation, I'm way off.  It'll be interesting if these sell...then my Oak v1 CF3s are probably worth quite a bit as well.

• Like 1

yeah ebay non sold items & some other places pricing is not really a good representation of somethings value... more often that not the prices you see for listed items is bogus because they dont actually sell for that price, need to click on actual sold items to get a more accurate idea of what something sold for.  i see way too many items both audio & automotive related that will sit there for 6 months or more & not sell, or if they do sell its because they found someone with more money than brains or it was a fluke to never happen again.  market is higher than ever before for most things right now but $2800 for v3 black cf4s is ridiculous & i doubt they will sell for that much, so dont get too excited thinking cf3 are worth $2500 regardless of version,  thats verging on lascala territory or even K-horns that need a little work.  but best of luck to this seller.  

Did you not catch the sarcasm in our replies about the pricing?  Not to mention, not everyone wants a pair of LS's or Khorns, of which I've owned both, along with Belle clones that I built.  I agree in that $2800 is way too much but so is tons of other stuff right now.

yes i must've missed the sarcasm since there was nothing to indicate sarcasm, usually an LOL or smiley face etc implies that, my apologies if i missed that.  i was just replying to the price of these cf4s & some general info about ebay sellers prices.  not to mention, i only mentioned the price of lascalas or k-horns being very close to this price, didnt suggest anyone buy them over another speaker.  i'd mention what ive owned but thats kind of irrelevant.  was just some general comments.   

On 7/17/2022 at 10:23 AM, OO1 said:
This listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing.
Sold 

“Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.” H.L. Mencken