Replacement speaker Klipsch Rf-7

StarsTasma

• Moderators

BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE. This may be 100% legit, but if you are a new member here, looking to buy, check this out very, very, very carefully. 

THE IP ADDRESS ISN"T MATCHING UP WITH EASTERN EUROPE.

If this is all legit, and not a problem, my apologies to the seller in advance and I will straighten this all out. 

If you are dealing with the seller by PM or his email (which I have deleted temporarily) proceed with extreme caution. 

I would want photos of the "boxes" specifically the labels with S/N's. Photos of drivers, etc. 

UKRAINE? Really?

There is a war in Ukraine at the moment, as you know, my family and I are now in Thailand, but the speakers are at home in Ukraine, my friend will return from vacation in a couple of days and go to my house to take pictures of the speakers. Boxes and serial numbers will also take a photo. Do not worry.

изображение.png

Edited by StarsTasma

• Moderators
1 hour ago, StarsTasma said:

There is a war in Ukraine at the moment, as you know, my family and I are now in Thailand, but the speakers are at home in Ukraine, my friend will return from vacation in a couple of days and go to my house to take pictures of the speakers. Boxes and serial numbers will also take a photo. Do not worry.

изображение.png

My apologies. Like I said, don't know how it's going to work out, a lot of hurdles to jump on this. 

2 hours ago, RandyH said:

@StarsTasma   the woofers you have for sale are unobtanium , as these are the  woofers from the  1st series of the RF-7  versus the newer woofer for the RF-7 II  and RF-7 III 

Slava Ukraini 

Слава Україні! Героям слава! 
It is possible that someone just really needs woofers from the first series

I have provided all the photos, and I am ready to provide any additional information to confirm that I really sell my speakers.  the thread moderator did not respond to my request to clear the suspicion of fraud.  If anyone has any doubts, I can confirm in any way that I am the true owner of the speakers.

9 hours ago, StarsTasma said:

I have provided all the photos, and I am ready to provide any additional information to confirm that I really sell my speakers.  the thread moderator did not respond to my request to clear the suspicion of fraud.  If anyone has any doubts, I can confirm in any way that I am the true owner of the speakers.

$600 is a pretty high price per pair already does that include shipping costs to the US? Part of the problem here is that you are asking a lot of money even if you were local and a well known contributor here on the forum--  

• Like 1