Replacement speaker Klipsch Rf-7

StarsTasma

• 3 weeks later...

Just throwing this out there, because everyone can ask whatever they want for their stuff, but I bought 3 pair of RF-7s for under $1000. Literally, all 3 pair. The most I paid was $600 for my mint, black ones with boxes, $250 for another pair and nothing for the 3rd, they were included in another purchase and I got them for free. My point is that it's not hard to find these for not much more than your asking price. 

Several people, including myself, would like to have spare parts. However, it has to be worth it. You might have to consider drastically dropping the price before you hear from anyone. Sure, they're rare parts, but they aren't collector pieces. Not trying to offend, just being honest. Who knows, maybe I'm wrong. Take it for what it's worth and good luck with the sale.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BATMAN5892 said:

Several people, including myself, would like to have spare parts. However, it has to be worth it. Take it for what it's worth and good luck with the sale.

Did you miss this part:

"There is a war in Ukraine at the moment, as you know, my family and I are now in Thailand, but the speakers are at home in Ukraine"

On 8/14/2022 at 3:16 PM, jjptkd said:

Did you miss this part:

"There is a war in Ukraine at the moment, as you know, my family and I are now in Thailand, but the speakers are at home in Ukraine"

Not sure what you mean by that but, no, I saw it. I just don't see the OP getting many bites on this one.  I guess I should've just stayed out of it. Hope the OP is staying safe and good luck with the sell.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, if you are worried, my friend can send you a photo of the speakers, or even arrange an online broadcast, I left Ukraine and I no longer need them. Also, my speakers are sold on Ebay, you can buy them there. And information for everyone, I'm a little tired here to explain that I'm not a liar, if you are very worried, look elsewhere, I'm not a psychoanalyst, sorry. And just in case, I also want to add information that shipping to the USA from Ukraine is not cheap. $ 11 per kilogram, the weight of one speaker is about 18 kg. I wish you all happy shopping and I want to thank you for the military assistance to your country.

Edited by StarsTasma

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also, are you talking about the woofers with the black in the middle or the ones that are all copper, I’m almost positive my speakers aren’t the RF-7II’s, but they don’t have that black part in the middle.  Would that mean they are in fact RF-7II’s or did they have two different versions of the RF-7’s?