Klipsch Jubilee

windashine

52 minutes ago, windashine said:

Listed July 9th ... o O (Sweet Jesus !)

The underground era...

eBay July 9th 2022.jpg

I am the driver of an underground train Chaos in the streets

above, to me it's all the same I shake your houses, then I'm gone keeping time down here below I could drive my train to hell, not a soul would know I am the driver of an underground train Just imagine who I am and breathe the letters of my name Any time you say the word my wheels and humming on the line We'll be meeting face to face, we'll be meeting face to face, somewhere beyond the danger sign I am the driver of an underground train The lonely life can't bother me, far away from wind and pain I come upon the station lights with a mighty rushing sound Listen for the hiss of brakes in tunnels underneath your town I am the driver of an underground train Climb aboard, just climb aboard, your loss is my eternal gain Squeeze your precious body in before I quickly close the doors Come riding in the smoky dark, where you are mine, and I am yours.

• Like 2

This alert portion of the Klipsch Forum is an interesting alignment with sounds from our eye's, moreover to one of my first albums, King Crimson, nevertheless... (comma lol)

Said the straight man to the late man
Where have you been
I've been here and I've been there
And I've been in between

I talk to the wind
My words are all carried away
I talk to the wind
The wind does not hear
The wind cannot hear,,,

My wallet wants to click the Buy it now Button, I think this is a great deal, a really nice pair of Jubilee's, I've heard them, They "sound OK lol" That's {click} opp's, go to eBay...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PrestonTom said:

That is quite a tidy profit he is making. 1) sell them new, 2) buy them back used, 3) then resell them at near twice the original price.

They are a good speaker and I hope the next buyer enjoys them.

Good example of the Free Enterprise System at work wouldn’t you say…..?  🙂

Heck have you heard of these people using Klipschorns for 40 years or more and then selling them for twice what they paid for them…? 😄

Bottom line sellers and buyers are free to determine the worth of something and product quality and availability always also plays a part in these things.

miketn

5 hours ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Heck have you heard of these people using Klipschorns for 40 years or more and then selling them for twice what they paid for them…? 😄

That's why I love to buy quality products, they hold or Appreciate in value. That's when you know you got the "good stuff" 😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, geezin' said:

Ah the single life...Harleys,faster Italian bikes,sportscars,guns,$800 fly rods and big dogs roaming around the house with a distinct lack of bitching. WAF? WTF is that? 63 blissful years so far.

"To a person who lives their entire life alone, old age comes as a complete surprise."

- Edgar (also in my 63rd year as a single)

• Like 2