Looking for RF-83s in NC

BATMAN5892

Looking for a pair of RF-83s and  possibly matching RC-64. Cherry or black. Depending on condition, I may be willing to work out a trade for my KLF-30s and C7. I'm just north of Greensboro, NC. I missed a deal on a pair a while back and wish I got them.

I've seen those and they sure are beautiful. Unfortunately I'll have to still to local deals at the moment though. There's a black pair local, asking about the same price. I could kick myself for not picking up a pair for $600 a couple years ago. Oh well.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

There was also a black pair that came up in the Chicagoland area a while back for $800 that I was thinking about, but being a teacher with our outstanding pay, I couldn't justify picking them up just to use them as the fronts in my home theater.

Not a bad choice, as right after that, my family started to grow and the official home theater was turned into a play area!

Good luck with your search.  If you're not in a rush, you will find the set you want!