Jubilee thd @ 115db/1 meter ?

Camplo

1 hour ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

But CornScala is okay?

There is no Jubilee without the 402. It’s as important to the overall acoustic response as the bass horn. I see no problem with “JubScala”. 

I no longer see a problem with it either. I apologize for wasting everyone's time about what was bugging me. I'm over it.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

But we like arguing with you. 🙂

Maybe so, but not everyone does, apparently. Have you ever heard "The Argument Clinic" from an old Monty Python record? It's quite hilarious if you like British humor!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, jjptkd said:

and believe most people who are familiar with those two speakers would as well so seems accurate enough for me. 

Lurkers would be confused. I have no way of knowing how many lurkers there are or confused ones. LOL.

9 hours ago, KT88 said:

The latter should not cause the two disputants to withdraw in a huff, their engagement is too important for the forum, even if I don't have to agree with everything.

Thank goodness we don't agree with everything. Otherwise all we need is a mirror and echo chamber. I have learned something from everyone here. Good, bad, or indifferent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crankysoldermeister said:

But CornScala is okay?

Exceptionally not a Klipsch product. If the NAME is okay, then I built the very first one 45 years ago when I put a K-400 in a bigger birch ported box with an EV tweeter\ and Eminence woofer.  It's only name was "mono center channel" for the PWK designed resistor box. I had 3 channel stereo, just like PWK did at home for 30 years. All I can say is Paul was right!

• Klipsch Employees
1 hour ago, OO1 said:

there is no such thing as  a Jub scala   or a Jube scala or a Corn scala , it's purely a fiction of the imagination of  Forum Members  .............. Air  :rolleyes:

I named it the jubscala when we played with it at a jubfest…..

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ClaudeJ1 said:

Lurkers would be confused. I have no way of knowing how many lurkers there are or confused ones.

All lurkers are confused until we unconfuse them and then reconfuse them. Please let the process play out. 

• Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Chief bonehead said:

I named it the jubscala when we played with it at a jubfest…..

Wow! I totally forgot about that... I have a picure but can only find the one with the bigger Scala lol...

DSC02125.JPG

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, mikebse2a3 said:

Maybe it was “Dang that K402 sounds good on everything”…. 😀

True. I think we did put it on everthing. I love the top of the MCM Grande the 402 / 510 combo is amazing...

Thanks for posting I couldn't find that pic in my stash..

• Like 3