SOLD: RF-3 II with all 4 new updated Klipsch woofers

Iteachstem

Hello all,

I'm parting with my trusty RF-3 II's!  I replaced all 4 woofers with the new OEM Klipsch woofers from Simply Speakers ($99 each plus tax, etc.) Thus the price I'm asking.  They are in very good condition with the exception of the typical grill peg or two missing.

My intent was to keep these for my children to use (ages 3 and 5) so they would have some good sounding speakers to shape their love of music as they grow up!  However, with the rising cost of everything and an actual pay cut for me as a teacher next year (another blow to teachers!) I've decided to sell these as well as some of my other gear.

Audition welcomed at time of purchase.  I have some average gear or you may bring your own.  I also have some tasty bourbons to sip while auditioning if you're interested. (This is usually how I make good speakers sound even better when I'm listening!)

Asking $575 for members

Local sale.

Feel free to ask any questions.  Thanks!

image.thumb.png.757d808ef863ea1afb1a58130edc4fdd.png

IMG_3305.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_3308.jpg

IMG_3309.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This is like buying a nice pair of RF-3  II's with their typical woofer damage for $125.  Then, you know the little creases in the woofers will drive you nuts, so you buy 4 brand new updated Klipsch drivers for $450 and spend 45 minutes installing them with direct solder connections.

Well, I did all of this for you already!  So come get a really nice pair of RF-3  II's and spend your time enjoying some music and not swapping out components.

• Like 2

• Iteachstem changed the title to FS: RF-3 II with all 4 new updated Klipsch woofers
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, this gem just came up for sale .....  $200 what a bargain!  Now, only $450 for all new drivers and most likely some additional $$ for new diaphragms.  You will have invested more than $700 and you still won't have a speaker as nice and well cared for as mine for $575.  Any takers?

image.png.68e798285a054f7655ce8e3f23117696.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • Iteachstem changed the title to SOLD: RF-3 II with all 4 new updated Klipsch woofers