Pair

Calvincloser

2039940096_20220720_1556262.thumb.jpg.4a1a2830ebd9f8a9c948c830e5155b21.jpgThis listing is for ksp 400's.  Look for my other post for the 300's. Have an excellent pair of ksp 400's. Very Lil wear on the exterior if u can even find any. I recently had them painted by a local artist. Fb Will Woodrow. They were originally a dark wood grain finish.  Now there a semi gloss all black finish.  Nothing to speak on as far as problem with then. I use them in my home theater. Have only owned then a short while. If you have ever wanted to own a pair, u should grab them quick. As they won't last on here long. I will be posting my 300' s shortly after this.post. can u imagine not only owning the rare and collectable 400's and the 300's I bet very rare few have both. If your any kind if Klipsch enthusiast, be the envy of our community and own both pairs. 

3 hours ago, billybob said:

Welcome! Location and price please.

Thanks!

Anderson,IN. Will send pic of what I can or what it will allow. Ksp-300's have pair ksp-6 rear surrounds, same for center channel. They look like they came off  factory floor near perfect condition. I'm thinking $2500 =400's

$1500=300's $500 = for ksp surrounds and center. U think thats close to ball park 

20220720_155656~2.jpg

20220725_123738.heic

2 minutes ago, billybob said:

No, it looks like you are planning on retiring in Florida, since you ask...

Lol. Well if ya gotta retire somewhere.  Hey not trying to get Rich just get them Into the hands of some one that would truly appreciate them and keep them around in this good of shape for another 30.yrs. everything is negotiable.  What do u feel they r.worth

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Calvincloser said:

Lol. Well if ya gotta retire somewhere.  Hey not trying to get Rich just get them Into the hands of some one that would truly appreciate them and keep them around in this good of shape for another 30.yrs. everything is negotiable.  What do u feel they r.worth

But list them for what you want. I would...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Calvincloser said:

I'm thinking $2500 =400's

$1500=300's $500 = for ksp surrounds and center. U think thats close to ball park 

If you want my opinion with the prices of the 400 & 300's you'll be hanging around that ballpark 30 years no need to worry about anyone else taking care of them for you. 

The KSP-S6 are some what desirable surrounds the center speaker not so much but $500 for both would probably be a good starting point.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jjptkd said:

If you want my opinion with the prices of the 400 & 300's you'll be hanging around that ballpark 30 years

ditto with that , there were way too many  problems with the amplifiers of these speakers ,  and  it's only a question of time before they fail , one is better off to get these  amps serviced before they fail , otherwise they might no longer be repairable .

I would be extremely surprised if you found anyone willing to pay over $1,000 for the 400s.

Recently a mint pair of KSP-S6 were for sale on craigslist for $150 and were listed for several months at that price.

They're cool speakers and very different from what Klipsch normally produces, but based on what I've seen them actually sell for they aren't worth nearly what you're hoping to get for them.

• Haha 1

To the OP,  Perhaps you now understand why it was suggested to move this to the Garage Sale section. But rather than moving the ad, you added a second version and are essentially running it in parallel. My friendly suggestion is to delete what you can and hope for the best.