MEH Synergy

I've seen these horns before....  something that always intrigued me.

If we can call that middle contour a 'mump'  then I find it interesting that their mump is in the center and Roy's mumps are in the corners.

I'll bet they'll blow dry your hair in short order!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Westcoastdrums said:

JBL 4722N Speakers with HUGE Horns

Not familiar with the bass bins, but know they are equal (or better ?) than KPT-904's. As for the horns ... they are AWESOME :) As close as one can get to K-402's :)  Am using these horns on my KPT-904's (replacing K-510's) and it is a massive improvement.

And, if the wife objects to the horns, you can build a box for them to match the bass bins ...

IMG_2454.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Emile said:

As close as one can get to K-402's :)  Am using these horns on my KPT-904's (replacing K-510's) and it is a massive improvement.

After owning both in the same room with the same amps, I fully agree as I stated to you prior.  The 402 is definitely better, but for the cost of my complete speakers with passive crossovers, all you get is the horns and the K691 drivers.  These speakers offer fantastic value IMHO.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I know a lot of guys using these as LCR behind AT screens in mid to large HT spaces. These are true cinema series. The manufacturer supplies tons of free information on their products, including these. Want free software for you planning and design? Got that. Need tech sheets? Got you covered. Want polar plots? All there.

• Like 3