A good friend surprised me today

wuzzzer

Got a text this morning from a friend with a screenshot of the McLaren/Klipsch earphones.  Asked me if I saw they were on sale.  I said yeah and that I thought it would be cool to have a pair.  He's a car guy like me.

Then this afternoon he asked me if I had ordered a pair.  I said no since I probably wouldn't use them that much.  He said good, since he ordered two pairs and is gifting me one!

Can't wait to get them!

• Like 6

I got them yesterday.  Spent some time this afternoon finding the right size ear insert and adjusting the EQ in the Klipsch Connect app and I’m really impressed how comfortable these are, how nice they sound and all the accessories that are included.

• Like 1

Had some more listening time as I was mowing the lawn Thursday and they do a fantastic job of blocking out external noise even though they’re not active noise cancelling models.

Listening to Atmos and spatial audio tracks with them is pretty cool.  I don’t know if these are specifically designed for that but they sound great with everything I’ve thrown at them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...