SOLD Sansui Eight receiver w/original shipping box ~ price drop

jeff spicoli

I have decided to reluctantly part ways with my beautiful Sansui receiver. it's really really hard to sell this cause it's so hard to find stuff like this in the wild. I literally got this the same day as I picked up my Mac 2205 and 32v a few years back.

Included is the original shipping box with Styrofoam packing plus it even has the plastic that surrounded it in the box. The owners manual and quick reference guide, speaker wire, fuses and rca connectors, and even the am/fm antenna with the cool Sansui logo on the white plastic piece.

It's in excellent condition, I wouldn't call it mint but it sure is close. The left channel is very week. I tried a little deoxit with no luck. My plan was to send it away to get it freshened up and see if they could fix the weak channel but you all know how it goes. I wanted to keep this thing forever cause deep down inside I'm a Sansui fan-boy but I'm only selling cause I got bit by the tube bug!

Im asking (was $1000) NOW $750 net to me. If you think I'm way out of line please let me know. Since I have the shipping box I'll ship it and double box it. Considering it has everything that originally came with it, I think that's pretty rare in itself.

thumbnail_20220728_170808.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_170818.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_170831.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_170844.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_170851.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_171302.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_170934.jpg

thumbnail_20220728_172056.jpg

• jeff spicoli changed the title to Sansui Eight receiver w/original shipping box ~ big price drop
  • jeff spicoli changed the title to SOLD Sansui Eight receiver w/original shipping box ~ price drop