SOLD: Heresy II drivers, horns, crossovers $425 OBO

Subtle Sam

Asking $425 USD including shipping. I’m in Canada and will offer a discount to any Canadian buyers as shipping to the US is expensive. 

After waiting five months for my Heresy III upgrade kit the parts arrived, I’ve installed everything and it’s working well. I would like to sell the original drivers, horns and crossovers from my Heresy II’s. 

Everything works well and I’ve got the Klipsch boxes and packaging that the upgrade kit came in so I will use that to ship. One of the woofer caps appears to have minor dips and I’ve included a good photo of this so that any potential buyers understand what I’m selling. Aesthetic only, functions perfectly. 

I am in Canada. I’ve bought and sold on Canuck Audio Mart and understand how important packaging is so I have taken packing photos that I will share via pm to anyone interested. 

Thanks for looking 

6B18CDED-34B1-4748-A482-0855647225F1.jpeg

1B16EEE2-F2AE-4AB4-B7B3-4B7AAA1272CA.jpeg

98F4CA96-8805-415E-8119-ADB00BE965B5.jpeg

Edited by Subtle Sam
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Subtle Sam changed the title to FS: Heresy II drivers, horns, crossovers $425 OBO
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Subtle Sam changed the title to SOLD: Heresy II drivers, horns, crossovers $425 OBO