Set of Klipsch cwo Cornwall speakers 4 other speakers with it and receiver

Cricket

Sorry having to upload couple at a time there are 2 Cornwall's they look alike. And 4 other speakers and a receiver I understand it's not an auction site but I have no idea what to price any of this and would entertain any reasonable offer not looking to auction it off. The highest bid doesn't win just a reasonable one. 

IMG_20220801_140628881.jpg

IMG_20220801_140751838.jpg

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cricket said:

If someone wants to tell me what I should be selling it for I'm more then happy to add a price. 

we cannot discuss prices on the klipsch Garage sale , the negotiation must remain between the seller and the buyer , I would list the sale at  2300$   , 1700$ for the CW speakers ,  600$ for the rest 

Revising my estimate after researching and from what I've seen here so far.

1k for the Cornwall's or best offer.

Maybe 500 obo for the rest.

Craigslist may be an answer also. More forgiving than this site for posting pics.

Thanks! and good luck with your sale!

11 hours ago, Cricket said:

I have no idea how much to ask make offers. Im having trouble uploading the pictures due to size. Everything is in mint condition 

Just to point out:  The one front picture of the Cornwall shows that it is missing its Klipsch badge from the grille and there are also what appear to be chips in the wood.  Mint condition would mean they look exactly like they did when they were brand new.

12 hours ago, OO1 said:

we cannot discuss prices on the klipsch Garage sale , the negotiation must remain between the seller and the buyer , I would list the sale at  2300$   , 1700$ for the CW speakers ,  600$ for the rest 

And yet, you just did ….🤔

• Like 2

I have the replacement emblems for the front he had ordered them and never put them on. I am asking $1500 for the Cornwall's $2k for everything. I have not taken new pics yet of the speakers uncovered but I will and I'll get them posted. I broke my toe so I'm trying to take it easy for a few days. If anyone wants them let me know and I'll get pictures sooner.