Closest to Heritage sound speakers...?

3 minutes ago, tigerwoodKhorns said:

And here we go...someone wants to buy some 'big Fortes' and you recommend pro speakers, on a 30 wpc amp too.  Some people, not us, but some people think that speakers as big as a refrigerator are not domestically friendly.  Crazy but let's humor them...

I will not do it again. Pretty sure OP wants new, per reply to me... unless.

• Haha 1

On 8/5/2022 at 11:16 PM, ForeverSystem said:

First I'm going to have to find a dealer where I can demo some Heritage line.  Have not found such dealer in this immediate area, but if I have to take a trip to the LA area then maybe this fall I will.  

Did you use the dealer locator form Klipsch? Several are listed in Vegas and showing Heritage & Reference in stock.

https://www.klipsch.com/dealers

• Like 1

Might be crazy but I am blessed that the mancave is just that. But this is what I know from experience...I can listen to the K402 horn at moderately high or even high levels and do not suffer from the "fatigue" that I used to experience with the K400 on LaScalas or KHorns.

• Like 2

I am the OP.

Just an update.

I decided to go a completely different direction. I am using the the Luxman  as an amp only. And I am using a Primaluna EVO 300 preamp.  Sounds very good along with Bluesound Node streamer. And for now I'm still with the Focal 1028Be. 

When I get back to SPEAKERS they're going to be Magnepan LRS +.     They're already on order.

After some deep thinking I decided to get away from the super forward sound. I consulted with various dealers as well as a direct phone call to Magnepan.  Because it is Class A, I have been told there will be enough sufficient current to drive the new Magnepan LRS +.  A CRAZY long wait for them because of they are new---so we will see.

Thanks to all!

Edited by ForeverSystem
  • Like 1