Dope from Hope, available?

Klipschguy

17 minutes ago, Klipschguy said:

I would like a copy of “Dope from Hope.” I am more than happy to pay for it. Does anyone have any information about acquiring these writings of Paul Klipsch?

should probably change the title of thread -- you appear to have a significant typo.

• Thanks 1

• Klipschguy changed the title to Dope from Hope
  • Klipschguy changed the title to Dope from Hope, available?
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Barbie & Paul,

I had not seen it until today.  Please know I am happy to be a part of the Dope From Hope book campaign. 

Thank you so much for all your hard work making this excellent project come together. Also, congratulations on meeting the financial goal!  May many more get on board before the March 1st deadline. 

Respectfully,

Andy

PS: I am strongly considering buying another copy for our local high school to help educate future generations in regards to audio fidelity. 

4 hours ago, Klipschguy said:

Hi Barbie & Paul,

I had not seen it until today.  Please know I am happy to be a part of the Dope From Hope book campaign. 

Thank you so much for all your hard work making this excellent project come together. Also, congratulations on meeting the financial goal!  May many more get on board before the March 1st deadline. 

Respectfully,

Andy

PS: I am strongly considering buying another copy for our local high school to help educate future generations in regards to audio fidelity. 

@Klipschguy thank you so much for your support! And everybody that pledged, really. 

The nature of crowdfunding really shows how we can all come together and join forces for a common cause, so we all are part of this success story. 

And yes! The future needs to know.

Thanks so much, Andy. 

• Like 2